Sunday, June 16, 2013

When You Have the Best Husband In the World...



 

 


Here's to you, Scott.  You are my love, my life, and my best friend.  You are the most kind-hearted, loving soul that I've known, and I cannot believe that God chose to bless my life SO abundantly by giving me you! Our girls are the luckiest in the world.  They know, without a doubt, that your heart beats for them and that you'd do anything to help them succeed and be happy. I know that you love me like Christ loved His church, and that you, in an instant and without a second thought, would lay down your life for me and our beautiful family.  Thank you for loving us so beautifully, and for loving Jesus and leading our family in the way we should go.  You are our everything, and we're so blessed! SO BLESSED!!!




1 comment:

Like us? Leave some LOVE <3 (thanks!)