Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Marge, You're Never Gonna Believe What I Saw Today...

So every once in awhile, I get to do something REALLY fun.  Saturday was one of those days!  I have a bride getting married in September in what is going to be THE most elaborate, creative, and offbeat weddings I've ever seen (the dress is black and royal blue!!!!!)!

So, that being said, the details are many (and the hours in a day are few) and we have decided to do a few mini-sessions BEFORE the wedding to capture these details that she and her entourage have worked SO very hard to perfect!  

The highlight of the session was when she had her dress hiked up around her thighs to keep it out of the dust, walking in the middle of a dirt road where we were shooting as a farmer in a hay truck came by.  We were giggling that he would go home and say, "Marge, you'll never guess what I saw today," and JUST THEN, "Marge" came down the dirt road in the tractor. ;)  Good laughs, great times, and treasured memories, for sure!  

And, while I can't post photos of the bride in her dress (grooms are sneaky creatures you know), I thought I'd share with you her beautiful smile!  She made my day, and I hope you fall in love with her too.  More of her story will grace our blog as the months count down to her big day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us? Leave some LOVE <3 (thanks!)